Child support issues

by Sara
(Atlanta, GA)

Single mom, child support order granted, father refuses to pay child support & quickly typed up Affidavit for son to sign stating he wants to live with father. Son was told he can see me anytime he wants. Signed Affidavit stating very limited visitation, filed with court without my knowledge. What can I do when I know my ex is just trying to avoid paying child support and hurt me with unnecessary drama, court costs, etc..

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Sara!.